A few weeks ago we released a summer calendar which many of you picked up at church. Since that time we have made some modifications and have published a revised calendar, attached below.
A couple of items to note:
- We have canceled the Church Family Breakfast and Runner’s Camp planning time this Sunday, June 4th at 9:30am.
- We do still have a canoe trip scheduled for Saturday, June 10. More details on this will be released tomorrow, June 2, but we will need your reservations rather quickly thereafter so I wanted to give you a heads up.
- We have added 2 volunteer orientations for The Runner’s Camp on Monday and Tuesday evenings, June 11 & 12, 6-8PM. It will only be necessary to attend one of these in order to serve.
- We currently have over 20 campers registered for The Runner’s Camp, June 19-23, and are hoping for many more by the time we kick off. We need more volunteers, please take the time to register at runnerscampevansville.com.
- We now have a Runner’s Camp Evansville Facebook page! Please like, post and share to help us spread the word. If you are not on Facebook, please encourage friends to visit runnerscampevansville.com by whatever means you can. We have received registrations from a wide variety of advertisements, but most have come from personal invitations.
That’s all for now. See you Sunday,