Concerning the weather tomorrow, 3/2

Dear Family Bible Church,

Tomorrow’s weather forecast is looking rather adventurous. I plan to go out and check on road conditions early tomorrow morning and decide then on whether or not to cancel our worship service. I will post any decision tomorrow morning at 7 AM on our website familybiblechurch.us.

Hope to see you tomorrow,

Pastor Colin